Friday, March 9, 2012

Material Girl





Well by the name I bet you can guess who this line is by. Yes its Madonna and her daughter Lola. The looks are inspired by the fashions from Madonna's career. Genius! I have been wanting to post on this new line since it debuted August 13th 2010  but I have been so busy with other projects I just got around to it....


I hope this line catches on to more people. Its really something. I love the lines. The flow. The Structure.


You can buy it at Macy's or The Bay and online through Macy's. What I love about the style is that the looks are fun flirty and timeless.I think its also age appropriate for a wide age range. The line features apparel, lingerie, shoes, and beauty products. The site has a lot of great fashion tips advice and information.
Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment