Saturday, August 31, 2013

Spade Cases are Phenomenal


So I originally got my iPhone because there were so many options for phone cases. The first phone case I bought was the Kate Spade yellow case with black vintage phone.
A Confession: I bought the case before I bought the phone...
Then eventually I bought an iPhone because I was so tired of cracking my screen on my old phone because there wasn't any cases for it or in my fashion sense worthy of it.
I used the phone case for months, dropping my phone on the concrete 5 times on a daily. I was super amazed at how much the resin hard case really protected my phone. So I have tries other rubber cases and wrap around but nothing really works like these cases. The case protects the back of the phone, but most importantly the front. Because the front has a raised edge which causes the drop to not hit the screen directly, resulting in a little chip on the case, maybe.

The Kate Spade phone case retail around 50 at luxury retailers. But I am an amazon.com fiend, I looked on there and I found these cases running around 8-18 dollars! What a steal so I bought 5. The designs are very classic and admirable. Click on my store to find my top favorite cases by Kate Spade for under $20

Spade Cases are Phenomenal
Filthy Gorgeousness Online Store

No comments:

Post a Comment